Sunday, July 23, 2006

sydney flatmates



in room 501. thats samuel's room. I met his flatmates watanabe shimpei, neha joshi and seema. Sam is really lucky, his flatmates are really nice. Shimpei knows korean too! haha. unlike me his reason for the language is different.

anyway My japanese name is, lu kokorojashi suguru or ketz, takashi, or takeshi.I prefer lu kokorojashi suguru. yeah. haha. well sydney is kinda like a huge city. in comparison, I feel that people in sydney are less warm than those in brissy and adelaide. melbourne is just a little better. yeah. well. I have been going to many places in sydney. but the days hasnt been good for photo taking. Oh well. I do hope the days were much clearer for moi to take photos but NO.

anyway its been a good five months. its coming to an end tonight. and things are well. I think i've had enough of travelling, I dun have that much of zest to drag myself out of bed to look at the sydney city. haha. but I think I have seen enough city though. anyway Thanks to buddy ben I seen alot of sydney. Its been good food and great sights in sydney. Sam is so idiotic he isnt nice to his flatmates. they are a great bunch of people. May our paths cross once again.

No comments: