Sunday, July 23, 2006

last day out in Brisy with suah.


out with her today was good. she is like all
accepting. but not as a bf though. I am like a
friend. oh well. man I am really going to miss her.
she is such a cutie as well. Bought her a pencil with
a butterly on the top and a book for writing her
scribbles. She likes cats and dogs as well. she
doesnt like kids, but only cute kids. haha. just like
me. oh well. what has society made us into. Eagle
street pier was normal, nothing much to see. oh well.
we ate lunch (sandwiches) there where we saw a
gruesome scene. "the kitchen hand was like cuttting
the meat with a saw looking thing that reminded us of
murderers. it was so funny. it made food distasteful.
haha.it just made things apparent to me that its all
material. oh well. WHat luck I have. cheers jackass.

No comments: