Sunday, July 23, 2006

Melbourne- world cup 2006










me, dev and des were on lygon street for the world cup2006 finals. it was nothing short of spectacular. Emotions for the azzuri can be felt from streets away. Serie A flares could be seen from two blocks away. one word. "overwhelming" It was a great choice to watch in on the italian Mafia street. haha. AMazing was it and yet at the same time all three of us were kinda scared that Italy would loose and we would be made into asian-shit. haha. But well. It all went well on Italy's side. Forza Italia! woohoo. There goes two nutheads that jumped up the roof to celebrate! haha. crazy MFs. It is by far the best soccer experience I had in my life. Nothing can beat it.



the morning after was to Mount Buller. I see snow for the first time in my life. the 4 hours drive to the top was worth it. The snow fight was simply "childsplay". It makes me feel so much fun to fight with snow just like a kid. But it is way to cold though. Dev had his hands frozen "eh Jae, my fingers are numb, cant feel anything" hhahaa! thanks to desiree the heat packs served a good purpose. haha. I want to snowboard. but I don't think I am going to do that already. damn. Oh well. I will do it again in the future. definitely. our fellow comrades from malaysia brought atapchi up. we originally wanted to eat ice kachang. but well it was too cold and all we wanted was just to finish the can of atapchi and leave. haha. oh well. but it tasted exceptional at more than 1000m above sea level. haha. minghui, nick, nigel, ck, and ginyong were with me and dev. it was great fun I RECKON!


thereafter we went to the st kilda's beach to check out wat was lef there. too bad I cant get to see it in the morning. I think it would have been amazing and breathtaking nontheless.

No comments: