Wednesday, July 05, 2006

parting moments

Its a long time since i last post something. My excuse. becos I have been meeting everyone and drinking so much I don't have time to update! and the World Cup fever has hit me! anyways, I will update it in accordance to the flow of time again. This will help me to remember it all again.
snippets first. hehe. Towards the ending frame of my stay in brissy. things went really exciting and well GOOD! met new SG pple that were really cool and accepting to everyone. I had a house party that brought everyone from all the different countries together. I met this 2 koreans, yeong ghi and soohee that were amazing friends that do not have qualms about making new friends and being one. Went to dreamworld with them , tiffy and peishan.AND of cos I went out with suah again. this time things felt much better. nonetheless i still feel like a jackass. Went out with DE, you'll know right. :) We'll meet again. wear the belt k. I am alrady in adelaide now. Will be heading to melbourne tmr. lets hope things will be smashing in Melb! yeah. I can't wait!

No comments: