Tuesday, July 18, 2006

story bridge


I tot that it would have been the last time that i am
meeting suah. oh well. We went to eat at this posh
place near the story bridge. it was a marvellous
meal. which she kinda footed a bigger % of the bill.
haha. anyways I was too conscious of myself to enjoy.
the walk across the story bridge is really good. I
felt that she wasnt feeling so defensive and the wall
was kinda down. but I am leaving. oh well. let me
tell ya the story about the story bridge."a girl from
korea met a guy in singapore in a .... initailly she
was afraid of picking up the phone. but he replied in
korean. that touched her.they then met again for
coffee with her friend sophie. the story then
continued.just talking(a lil) and taking pictures. I
saw some pellets on the floor, i believe it is some
kinda pellet for like ballons. I threw them and made
a wish. she did so too. :) yeah. it all ended when i
walked her back to her apartments and tribeca
apartments. cheers.

No comments: