Tuesday, July 18, 2006

house party


the rushed house party was amazing. the turnout was not 100% but I was relieved cos i think i din cook enuf food. but lucky i still had things in the drawer that was on reserve. Oh well anyway it was all good. I think all over about 20 pple came. (19+manami) I cooked sambal pakchoy, stirfry pakchoy, long beans with luncheon, saseme chicken, bak kut teh, sambal pipes, fried bee hoon, porpor mince meat, and rice! yeon and sam helped with sausages and chicken drumsticks. It was a great dinner get together. I hope they liked the stuff i did. I cooked them with a strong punch of spice to let them "experience" Asian food! haha. I loved it when I saw shannon and sarah drinking the bak kut teh and sipping beer at the same time to try to make the drinking easier. they are such sweeties arent they? haha. I love em. the true blue aussies. I met the bunch the first month that I came here. and i think i kinda lost touch with em then. but this really got me back into the group. I am really glad I decided to throw this. Thanks dom for your room. Its in a good condition I hope. :) I feel so relieved that I am "relinked" with em. yeah. Anyway don, carol,terise are new to the sg groups from mine. Its realy good. Don is as jaded as me i think. cheers mate. its cool. araso~~ all went well.

After the party was the aussie-italy match. damn it was good. haha. we met mark there along with keith,soohee, yeong ghi, lud and don. there was this italy guy in a whole club of aussies. i respect his guts man. haha. oh well. but fucking ref pulled a stupid decision during the last minute to allow a penalty to italy when the whole match aussie played so well. oh well. damn. aussie aussie aussie, oioioi

No comments: