Wednesday, May 31, 2006

long post



The night started with not being able to catch X men 3. It was coffee at bubbles, the cafe at Queen Street Mall. After that, me, shawn, king and jon went to the FAMILY! Well Wat can i say its a blast. when Jae partys he partys hard like fuck.

Wicked.


There was a memorial going on at King George Square. It made a nice picture, but I was rushing, din compose the shot properly. :(



Well, its a long post because I broke the game. Its getting lonely in the outback. like how King puts in aptly, "SUAH LA" hokkien word. hehe. Missing family, danny, 4E gang, all the peeps in sch, all the uber pple, all the love at home, all the FOOD!!!!!. BUT I LOVE IT HERE! this fucking place rocks so much I don't feel like going home. people at home, please leave your country for a longer time than a blardy holiday. you'll understand. but fuck, dun just stay within ur fucking country of people, go talk to others. see the world hey see it. experience what you have never experienced. trust me they do think diffferently. most of the time unlike YOU.

well, over here you get to meet people from all over the world. David, korean guy that i knew by playing basketball with, inspires me and puts me to shame. He said "I don't want to mix with koreans here, I want to experience it, the difference." That was what I wanted before I got into the place that I am staying and got all comfy with the sgboys. I am not lamenting. I am just blaming myself for not putting myself on the line. you know what I mean? bet you think that way sometimes. well. cheers. welcome to jae's wicked world.

Have been thinking alot lately, maybe cos there is no girls to clog the mind. haha. idiot. ok. I need a travelling partner for the grand tour. Anyone wanna join me? I will be going to melbourne and sydney. hopefully I can find someone. god bless me. Sincerely, Jae.

Welcome to Jae's wicked world. everything IS wicked.



No comments: