Saturday, May 06, 2006

Zoomed out with the thai boys

050605

She's Thai and 23, and she's doing her masters. I'm 23 doing my undergraduate degree.
We'll this goes to show how much the world is ahead of sg boys. I really feel shite that people in the world are so ahead in terms of coming out to work and all. sgpple please do not look only amogst sgpple. cos the world is huge. We'll enough of dense stuff.

Zoom is 18 coming 19 and he is out with her. We'll these thai boys sure have a way of going around things. haha. OK. Zoom is a rich thai boy and is cute. So that helps tonnes k. But maybe he should learn how to handle his cash better. Chad and Ji were like really young. I found myself observing how they behave and how they wanna grow up and all. You know.. smoking and stuff. Its not a bad thing. Its just the process of growing up. I look at them and I think of the kind of Strict up bringing I had. It makes me wonder how much difference it makes. I wonder how would I have been if I was in their shoes. Think maybe hell may not be able to contain me. "thanks daddy and mummy"

060605

Straight after I left Zoom in the city, its the showers at home and off to NIMBIN. basically it is just vice city k. Well I must say I really seen alot today. Though most of the trip is like inside the car. And once again the girl foils it. I dunno about keith(from cali), but I can tell that ludwig wanted to stay a bit later to see more of the event man. oh well, Lina(from san fran) wanted to leave. its normal. haha. just a few puff. haha.
RIDE ON!

It is Buddha's birthday today! haha. The fireworks at South bank was on for like 16 minutes. I made some wishes for myself and my family and bathe the buddha at the fountain. hehe. living the old times. yeah. Lucky I could still remember the part about bathing the buddha. though I don't really know how many times should i bath him/her. Yeah. Its definitely a great photo opp. I will go back tmr to get my shots. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

JoCK said...

correction dong, she's miss thailand. haha. i forgot to put it in. stuff is just so apparent now. when everything is in your fugging face all the time man.