Thursday, May 04, 2006

Half day out with suah.

Guess the built up through the days were kind of worth it to a certain extent. I’ve kind of got the answer.

“My boyfriend should be about 70 to 75 kilograms.” Verbatim. Go figure Jae. Dumb ass. Haha.

Had tea at Batavia. Was kinda good cos it provided me a chance to get to know her more. Yeah. But I tot it went really well there. Until what happened later when my mouth shot.

Well well. Finally I got to take a picture of the elusive Suah. Yeah. She’s hot. No doubt about it. Cheers to myself for getting to watch a movie with her MI3. Hey girl. No offense but boy are u kittenish. My first Korean contact. To the initiated. Ahng yuen ha sae yo.


MI:3
Ok. I was distracted thinking of what to say to her and all. So my review of the movie isn’t going to be that great. From a perspective of an amateur video-grapher, I think it was well edited and well shot. (of cos! its from Hollywood! Idiot!) The rabbits foot felt highly suspicious linked with Angels and Demons, Anti matter. Which is incidentally a subject matter from Dan brown and also incidentally Da Vinci’s code is opening real soon. Like on the coming 18th. Some huge conspiracy theory here eh. Oh and guess what, Tom Cruise was the producer. GO figure! Yeah yo. I like the whole part when he said that when he saw her he felt the feeling before he started in IMF. (Impossible Mission Force) what kinda acronym is that. But anyway it sounded like something I would say like “It felt like it could have been” something to that extent. Yeah.
Overall, the show caught me a few times seating on my heels, as Ethan Hunt slid down the angled roof. I was really relieved that he din fell down the roof. And ZHEN LEI (Maggie Q) in the show was stunningly beautiful. She took my breathe away. Haha. We’ll it doesn’t go by stars. I’ll rate it 9/10. And why the hell did they blow up the orange marciallago ( think so). Oh well. Hollywood blockbuster. What do you expect. Anyway guys and gals please do go catch the show.


We had Hot & Troppo and Seafood Crepe at the Pancake House in the city. Yeah. I must say the seafood crepe is amazing. The scallops were juicy and tender when I chewed on it. Marvellous. Wets my palette just by thinking of it. Darn. Our conversation was very much revolved around language. It was like an extended Korean and English language exchange by a hot teacher. (not on her part though) Boy is this ego bursting. Haha. What ever. Just wished it wasn’t that one sided.

“Stop fucking lying”

Think I foiled it there when I said that. Why must I always say the wrong things to spoil the fucking mood? She has tonnes of Exs. so what!

Somebody buy me a book. Dating 101. Here I come. Haha. But I guess she’s one girl that receives loads of attention from flies, so its normal for her. But its not normal for me to try something like that. Its in fact been a long time. Yeah. Oh well.

So much for entertainment for the wicked world. Oh ya she said BYO drinks to her BBQ which I invited myself. I would go if she calls me to go. Yup. *fingers crossed*

No comments: