Saturday, May 13, 2006

conversation/ arguement

alright, a conversation that started off fine turned out to become a nightmare to myself. it transpired to something about a communication student being almighty (which was instigated by yours truly) for the first part of it. Well it was my err for doing something like that. oh well. can blame no one. thats why i hate online chats. views do not get passed correctly, the individual at the other end reads emotions thru text. go figure.

Well the second part was even more colourful than the first. I made a "judgement" about her. telling her that by talking to her, and observing her i could tell she was from poly. well. obviously there is some bad blood here. the conversation transgressed into a major quarell. like we knew each other for ages already. BWAHAHA. guess there's some kinda chemistry here. haha. well. sorry girl. wasn't meant to be like that. cheers to the first serious conversation.

and by any standards with anyone, do I have a sense of humour? people save me. I feel so.... accused. ARHG!

No comments: