Thursday, May 04, 2006

Starting late!

Figured that its time to update a blog of Jae's adventures in AUssie land, before I forget everything when I get back to SG.

a low-down on what has happened so far:
I am on student exchange program from NTU to QUT (Queensland University of Technology) which is in Brisbane, (its in Australia). It has been a smashing good time so far that I have not sat down properly to catch up with people back home and around. so maybe a blog might help.

been here for about less than 3 months since february 18th. been going to meet clarence almost every single time. yeah.

my parents came over to visit me and i crashed the rented car from Hertz. They want me to study. but what do you guys think? I am sure you all know better.

I am always thinking about meeting new people and sharing new things with them. Later I am going for a movie with a Korean. Hope things turn out fine.

anyway ,
the low down for the past few weeks. mostly with my gay friend, clarence:

Weekend 4th march
Tambourine, byron bay and natural bridge with 3 americans(rugger Shawn, nice man Chris and young but tall Will)

Weekend of 11 march
Work at Brisbane with Chiamin and Shirley, met the manager of sorts from all crowdcatering, the south american Sergio Cuellar.
12th the Sunday went to see rouge traders on THE BIG GAY DAY! with clarence. and before that clarence and me had lunch with sue and alan (my housemates)
clar stayed over and had packet char kuey teow from satay club.

Weekend of 18 march
Work at carrara stadium
Only jae and Clarence.
Paintball with Singaporeans from griffith uni. nice people. met some ugly sg peeps though. haha.


Weekend of 25th march
24 at herveybay
25th at fraser island with the notorious ssa. oh my. no offense but Raymond is the only person that is normal. the rest. fug off and go eat some shit. esp the one that is a mother and the one that thinks shes pretty. god if i drag i look fugging beta.

26th jap girls. Maiko and Rina. Two cans of coke to get to talk to two jap girls. stupid clarence foiled it for me. darn. haha.
27th clarence stayed over at my place cos he had to SIAM the bloody sg pple. fug i would have done that too.

weekend of 1st april
nayla’s house party. which I reach late to find nothing much. the ever so talked about Eva left before I came. Steven was a gem to try to hook me up, but with a china girl... doubts abound hunny.
Work at broadbeach for a Life Savers Surfing Compeition. Which once again i reached 3 hours late for work, haha. but the hunky bodies made me realised how much i miss the sun and how much i miss my A(almost B cup) boobs. Pump TIME!

Surfers sunset was amazing. me and clar were like snapping photos like nobodies fugging business man. cheers to the most amazing sunset I have seen. comparable to the one at grand canyon.
Japanese cat girl for clar. clar was so smitten by this jap chick that was looking at him in the reflection on the bus. man was he like a softie. go and fugging ask for her number man. haha.

Weekend of 8th april
Friday met lance and brian went to Burleigh heads for bodysurfing(mermaid beach) That was when i wanted to surf for th efirst time but i din. damn the waves were not big enough.

Harbourtown. brought stupid clarence to harbourtown and did some shopping. that was about the 2nd time for me there. think we bought like 4 boardshorts 5 shirts from mambo
siao.

weekend of 15th april
went over to clarences, because we got high.. need i say more. I will dedicate an entire section to it. It deserves the entire section.

weekend of 22nd april
met clarence for the last time for the end of semester bash. there were so many people at Don's tavern. there was this asian chick that was obviously talking about me and was like waiting for me. but hey i did nothing. once again. stupid jae does nothing. he is a nice boy k. anyway i felt so dumb cos when the bus came. clarence, Nice guy Chris again from minnoesota, violent Brian from NYC and redneck(forgot his name) from TExas. all squeezed up the party bus. except me and weird but nice cos he treated me to dinner Eric from Minnesota. I waited for fugging an hour b4 reaching surfers to realise the asian chick is leaving. cos she got on the first bus. damn.
checked out the shack, bedroom and the liquid. all good. oh ya. and for that night I was Jae from Suzhou, China to Lawrence from Beijing. I wonder how i pulled of the disgusting China accent. Darn Clar put me in the spot. kkj.


ALright thats about it. sorry for the long entry without any pics.
trust me. the pics come slowly. cheers

No comments: