Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yesterday just wasnt my day.

I was supposed to get the legal documents signed by my models today. and so after getting my hair cut at far east and meeting danny for dinner, we decided to walk towards suntec to bala where i can meet destiny and boonseer to sign the release forms. and that is when things start to go downhill........ I already had a very very long day....

we were passing MacDonald house and then ALL OF A SUDDEN... this 50plus auntie started to scold me. "F*#^ YOU! you get aids. f... you. ........ you f... your moth..r and ......." When it comes to family, it means war for me. I exploded and "F back" and then I told her i was going to call the police. She ran onto the road and shouted "Call la! MY husband is an ex police Inspector. I am not afraid. I call the police! I call the police!" while in the middle of the road. for a moment i was thinking. please dont get knocked down by a car. cos i dont want to have trauma. And I was shouting also."you are so going to lose this when the police comes"

well! to my surprise a police car that was on patrol was THERE! and it pulled over! the coporal and the sergeant came out. as the coporal approached us, me and danny were like telling him the situation. Then that stupid bitch kept shouting behind us "DONT LIE DONT LIE. WANT TO FIGHT RIGHT! THEN NOW NO GUTS! DONT GO AWAY!" then to my awe! the sergeant SHOUTED "LADY! PLEASE DONT SHOUT! I AM WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME!" at the top of his voice....... ok thanks to the sergeant. I found this part quite amusing.

So me and danny decided that it is stupid to hang on. we left our details to the police officer. but if she press charges she'll be the one in shit as she broke at least 2 of the 4 elements of DEFEMATION! ha! but then again she might not even have the money to pay for defemation charges. anyway after a while i realised she reeked of a smell of a HOBO. so i concluded she must be not in the right frame of mind. meaning she is SIAO. so we decided to leave and rush to meet desti. and then to my amazement, she followed and say "DONT GO! NOW NO GUTS TO STAY! yadayada.. you get the picture." and deep in my mind then, i was thinking. what happen to the earlier fiasco with my family members. CRAZY BITCH!

FUC-ing bitch. I am reallly really damn angry. even until now. my whole body is red with blood pumped. its like the last time.

this kind of things seems to happen once in a while to me. the last time was in brissy. haha. funnny as hell and yet damn bloody irritating.

and when i finally reach BALA. I am really tired. Met desti and sent a wrong msg to her. I apologize.

and then now. i have to prep for tmr's 刷屁屁。damnit. in a while... i am tired from the whole fiasco with stuff today.

i will do the self assessment later for frazer. man. low morale.

No comments: