Friday, January 18, 2008

friends

looking back in life, there are some friends that you wished you had not spoiled the friendship because of stupid reasons, like money, ambition, girls, competition what not. I personally try to not lose any friends that i have along the way. at least i try. It is also part of me to try to amend things when things have gone wrong. I wish everyone would give everyone a chance. I mean we were once good friends weren't we? why cant things be okay between people and not try to shun people. shall we? I mean we all have our ego, but ego is only worth how much a person can pay u monetarily, to some extent. so why be bought over? just live with it move on and build a better world. Pay it forward.

life should be happy and not jaded. I remember the lift I got from PK he was saying. "If you look at singaporeans on the road. they all look sad, depressed or angry. no one smiles." I agree with him. Shall we all smile more. and not throw others weird looks when they are smiling to themselves. lets live in a happy society. I notice it because i smile to myself when i think of happy stuff. but people just say this guy SIAO! come on. singaporeans should wake up their minds and open up their hearts.

"let out your inner child" "everything is gonna be alright"

so world hold on.... jaes wicked world.

No comments: