Saturday, January 05, 2008

Resolutions.

so many things happened.
I am down. I am tired.
I have things to do. have to gear up.
I am Jaeded.

Thembi and Bulelwa had this 3 Ds to change thing.
1 - Decision - you have to decide to want to change
2 - Dedication - you have to be dedictated to your change.
3 - Discipline - well self explanatory. I may have gotten the last D wrong.

AND As thembi put it, it is hard to fulfill a definitive resolution. So here are my bunch of general sounding ones.
1) I have to decide what I want to do after I grad.
2) I will not get into shitty situations romantically.
3) I will love my friends and family many many.
4) I will try to meet up with friends as much as I can. SO DONT PUSH ME!
5) I will live healthier than I was in 2007. I MUST!
6) I WILL BE HAPPIER THAN I WAS IN 2007! 2008 YEAH!

No comments: