Friday, January 25, 2008

thank god i didnt die today

I was distracted by my specs that was flying from the left of my dashboard to the drivers side. and i looked at my specs the flew to my right side of my seat. I was doing a left turn into AYE Tuas from school. and the next thing i knew i mounted the curb on the right side. the freaking wall was so near me from the drivers seat. luckily I swerved back onto the road.
thank god i didnt die. first thing on my mind.
second thing. fuck my dad is going to kill me.
third. how much the repair gonna cost. damn it.

so i finally know, the research money is for paying this repairs. damn.
I am sibei suay.
yesterday the stupid crazy bitch. today this.

GOD please dont do this to me.
New year coming. must do alot of things to change my luck!

No comments: