Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the wicked sunday







GOD. GUess what. I went for GoKart racing. haha! the cornering at 80km/h at 10 cm above the road is freaking awesome.!!! wahaha. the G force is amazing too@!!!
lessons learnt: 1. make sure u reach early to check out the good wheels and choose the right Kart for your turn. if not u end up spinning like a MF on the tracks. not because my driving suck. but I was pushing the limit to NOT brake when I corner and instead step on the throttle@@@!!! hahaha.

wicked wicked wicked. an 80cc engine going at about 80km/h. 10minutes at 60Yuan. I think it is well worth it. haha.
cheers.

wicked weekend it is. adrenaline rush rush rush rush rush.

I was there with gareth(michael's best mate here) and michael of cos. haha. and mike is good. unbeaten record. aha. chll mate.

No comments: