Saturday, March 03, 2007

pre cny.





the race track photo was from the previous time when i spent my birthday weekend at the karting place. yeah.
the pic where i looked goofy was taken when i had a good dinner at this certain resturant with haitao for lke only 20 sing dollars haha. wicked wicked.
my area celebrated chinese new year too. on the eve of CNY, i was looking for something to eat before i go tot he airport for my flight. it was really quite a soothing experience alone. for the first time i am away from friends and family in a land where i know not anyone really close. i saw the lights under my block that was quite nice. then i went to this restaurant where i saw other families having their reunion dinner with good food and stuff. I had my bowl of meat noodles and was off to beatuiful singapore. i miss home.. haha.

No comments: