Sunday, February 11, 2007

tis the birthday weekend part 1. WuTongShan






Early start of the day on a fine saturday morning. god. i dreaded the waking up part. but boy was i in for some serious exercise. knwing the lazy me, i haven been exercising for god knows how long. And the trip started off with handgun firing and pple getting amazed by the guns and we started posing and grabbing photos of ourselves with em. and guess what the infantry uses copies of AKs here. (of cos I grabbed a shot with it) haha. cheap thrill.

then came the mountain . 900metres above sea level. i think. damn I tot this would have been a piece of cake. but I was in for a shock. I am in no condition for Chiongshua anymore. By the timw I was in the first hour of the hike. I was BEAT! Wasn't talking anymore. But then again I was the camel again. carrying the bag with chips, water, apples. god. there is this fuckin trainer, more elder than me. and fuck were their noses on their fucking chinese heads. he absolutely dissed me off and ignored me when i approached them to start a fucking conversation. FUCK THEM. but overall I enjoyed the trip. I was really beat. I am in no condition to climb that in a short time. But it got to me to start exercising.

I ended off the day with a cheap cheap chip foot massage. haha. 25yuan for 60 minutes. worth the money to end the day. gawd was I really really bashed. AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD to the Sunday program. Karting!

wicked wicked weekend

No comments: