Tuesday, February 06, 2007

VIrgin birthday

Its my first time i am spending my birthday overseas, first time i am spending it without my family and relatives. first time I am spending it alone. to sum it up. it is a very very new experience. I am neither sad nor happy. emotionless. I don't feel sad that no one is celebrating with me. OK my colleagues bought a cake for me, which is nice. So i kinda celebrated my birthday. haha. well. But I miss my family and friends alot more.

well. this is how it goes...

"happy birthday to jae, happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to Jaaeeeee, happy birthday to chee keet."

haha.

You must think I am crazy. but many pple will know that jae is always a little crazy and does different things all the time.

signing off this post.
Jae's wicked world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy virtual birthday!
- mayann