Monday, September 04, 2006

the LACK OF PROFessionalism

I shall be politically correct. First I got singled out by bobbing 5 times in class. which I think is partially my fault. but my intent was to keep myself awake.
Then I get blacked mark fucking forever. professors shouldnt be like that. Why ? and well I shouldnt comment about how I AM being condemned in school by this person now, and that I am in his bad books. Furthermore, he may potentially be someone that might affect my honours grade!
But well, I just asked a very simple question about a piece of work today and he TOLD ME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM! it was a question that would maybe take 2 minutes of his million dollar schedule.
Pardon me, maybe I crossed his path last time, when I was doing the practicum. but it shames me to know that in my school, there are people that are so intelligent but are so petty. And for someone at an age where he could already be my father... it totally shames and floors me. if I can melt ... I would have. maybe to the point of disgust.
thanks mr sim. you are so influencial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh...dear Jae. I too have been jipped by some stupid power hungry rogue of a person (a biatch of an admin lady who unfortunately has some connections, otherwise I can assure you she would be goin DOWN baby!) I too was jaded, but then I realise...hey, why let some one ruin ur day. Life is short, let the dicks continue to be dicks and just be on ur merry way :) That and swearing a lot helps too. ciao babe. Jean