Sunday, February 03, 2008

random stuff

who ah left the comment saying can give me 10? aha.

where to get clothes this CNY?
this seasons clothes suck. treaded the entire marina, suntec, orchard AND THERE WAS NONE! even the ladies ones are like..... soso... rubbish clothes all around can. ZARA had a nice semi formal black shirt though. caught our eyes definitely. in the end i got this mat looking shirt from Ben Sherman. Sus said it doesnt look that good. but hey babe, its jae loh u are talking about. i can carry things off well k. haha.

I had 2 shirts tailored today with danny. I will let u all know if they turn out fantastic. the tailor was donned in Emporio Armani top to bottom and was called Daniel. If things turn out well. i am going to go back to him from now on. High collar, wide collared, 3 button, long barrel, tapered cut, no pockets, long enough for me to tuck in and very nice material. and it costs less than any shirt from Zara, Topman, X-square and Ben Sherman (only brands that i buy shirts from). THen if he is really good. I will recommned everyone there. everyone will look great for a good cost. he is so pro that he singled out all the elements I look at when I get shirts. and I didnt even talked to him. he is that good. i think he is damn pro. Lets see what happens.

anyway, i think i am dejavu-ing on some things. lets hope this will be different. quirky.

No comments: