Sunday, February 03, 2008

random photos from phone

we were doing project, me dee yy and my. left a pice of flower on yy's hair.

PK has a shop named after him


we were studying at 5th floor. sam biatch


I was helping shah for his video shoot. he was getting chummy with jezs haha.


the old old telecom logo from the old supreme court


ya. see the white thing on her ear. thats it.


i was feeling stupid and had a head band on. clar liked it so much he wore it to one of the canteens that day. we felt we owned the place when we walked into the canteen.


helm is like engrossed in his love letter to someone. haa





pk.

me and my bro made a cheese cake. white choc orea cheese cake. haaha. nice. i like. pleaes me and i might make u one next time.






hiao clarbear. the most hiao CS boy.
dong with us on 5th level. studying for exams. my last time doing this kinda stuff. i think i am going to miss school.


Anyway pple. above and beyond is @ zouk on the 9th and steve lawler on the 8th. dunno which on to go to. Bleah.

No comments: