Thursday, January 25, 2007

china




alright. tat is michael. the english/british that is working with me. he is like a mentor here to me.

good man n single. always singing... "when you're smiling" in office. has a very unique last name... cannon. hmmm he fang da pao also quite power.

lunch time today I saw the remneants of a bad accident. a bike was knocked by a 5 tonner truck. the wfeels r all bent. see the red circle. according too michael. every few months a huge accident happens. according to jiping n jessy. road accidents kill thousands of pple in shenzhen. n mike thinks its cos the chinese here think they're iron man.

I will never ever want to land into such trouble here. *touch wood.

n lastly, tats me.duh.

they weree impressed with how i held the audience during the demo today. but they dunno that, that is how i present normally. haha. not everyone presents like jae... lalalalala..... :P i m c0cky . so wat!

wicked day.

No comments: