Wednesday, January 24, 2007

blog ah blog. ni ting de dao wo ma?

internship=messed up
relationship=cocking up
Me = big time fucked up
all of you have friends to talk to when you have issues right?
I too. jaeswickedworld listens to me everytime I feel like talking to someone in china.
Shenzhen people are too caught up with their own things. Not as friendly as Aussie of cos.
apart from that only vagabonds like me would understand how it feels. you need not empathize, cos u have your own issues. I understand fully. different people have different tolerance. I guess mine is higher.


All I want is to steal a few seconds of your time to hear you. not to get recognition, not to be reaffirmed. just hear u even for 3 seconds. I m content. can i not be offered this small amont of time.?

MSN n internet is indeed fucking me up. i m a slave of technology. Somebody save me. I m lost.

wicked, freezin, jaes world

No comments: