Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Choices - wake up - wake up 2010.

Hey ya all.
Hope 2010 has been good for yas.
Anyways, it has been a hectic 2009, but I am certain 2010 will be better.
Full of ups and equaled by more downs.
Many things happened through the last quarter of this year, some of which I would believe are more disappointing than I thought it would be.

Thinking that the time spent with someone would change them for the better in terms of making choices in life... ... I was wrong.
Humans tend to veer towards things that they are more familiar with, people that they are more common with, things/people that they are used to, hanging out with the crowd/nest that they are so used to, going back to their old habits, backsliding to their sins... ... all because of ... comfort? ... loneliness?
I don't know. We've all made mistakes in our lives, but do we go back to them and dig a deeper hole the next time we encounter it? I guess this is the thing that I hope all of us do spend a little time thinking.

Honestly, I haven't been making the best choice in one of my aspects in life, that's one of my resolutions in life now. Perhaps, the biggest.

I just realized I didn't set any resolutions for 2010. " k k k " possibly because of the state of "whiteness" in my life now. But I know this would only be temporal.

Time to wake up. :)


HK was bitter sweet. Emotions and feelings were lost to the world of translation. The time and distance that parted us collapsed into about 72 hours. The level of comfort is beyond given the time spent away for more than 3 years. It's truly Jae's wicked world playing with me. I am glad things happened and I hope it will again.

Little gestures tickle me. Simple words amaze me.


Waiting on the World to Change- John Mayer + lyrics

No comments: