Sunday, July 06, 2008

ups and downs.

the week was kinda like a roller coaster of events in life.

early week i saw the passing of one of my close mate's mum.
its sad to see something so heart breaking going through someone close to you.
this was the first for me at my age. we didn't really know what to do at a time like that. my condolences goes to the family. through all the emotions, the family's bond proves strong. amidst the weary faces, you see strength and love in their eyes.
don't worry jam. she is watching over you. like always.

end week i saw the union of one of my close school mates.
it was great to see something so heart warming going through someone close to you.
this was the first for me at my age. I did know what to do this time round, to be joyous and merry. My blessings go to the happily married couple. through the emotions, the family's bond is strong. the couple is visibly tired from the entire day, which started at 8am in the morning, till the entire process ended at about 9pm. but amidst the weary faces, you see bliss and hope in their eyes. For such a joyous occasion, thoughts of joy,love and excitement fills you to the veins. my hair was standing when they took their vows, it touched my heart to see two individuals know that they are with the one.

with all my blessings. Edwin(uncle) and Eunice! happily ever after!

No comments: