Sunday, December 23, 2007

waiting

My hamsum face for my campaign. haha

Anyway. GYSB has been in the news for quite some time now. Let's hope they will play it more as time comes.



and apparently, it is in the news today! but I missed it, not once but twice once around 10pm and another at about 1am at night. I am also featured and according to bunny, I stumped! WTH! ok! i hope the cut is not as bad.

Anyway, for those of you that are my friends and are reading this. Please put (b)(d) on your msn nicks.in support for the anti binge dinking message. We are trying and hoping that all of us can be responsible alcohol consumers. please log on to the website. http://www.getyoursexyback.sg/ to take a look at this cool website sharon has come out with.

There has been so much going on. The team and I are really sincere with all the help that everyone gave to us. I really hope all that helped understands that I am really placed in a very tough and difficult stuation to decide. and although most of the times I do it right, sometimes I make mistakes as well. Please forgive me, I sincerely apologize.




Things havent been smooth for me. I am busy juggling everything. I am feeling like I have to let L go. and yet at the same time I want things to go well. But then I am seriously not ready for it too. So for the best of things. I guess its better that things moved on. and so shall I.

Do i need it? I don't know. i seriously dont know.

No comments: