Wednesday, October 17, 2007

life is really short.

in memory of Geraldine.

life is really short. i knew geraldine on exchange in brissy.
time with her was good as she was an old student that is starting afresh at QUT.
She was pursuing her degree in film production.

her mum broke the news to me this afternoon. I was shocked. seriously. if i am not wrong, she was 29 when i knew her. she stayed at Unilodge of QUT and came over to rochester once to look at my place. we ate at the malaysian food stall a few times too. She's always the inquisitive student in the video production class as well.
She had big plans after finishing her degree. she wanted to form a small production house in sg.

she left us last week.


life is really short. I am regreting that i never took the time to contact her after i came back to singapore. I did not have her msn and i didnt have her singapore number. I always thought that i would see her again when she comes back to singapore. like how i meet everyone when i see them on the streets in sg. pple, please make an effort to try to get back to friends u haven't met for a long time. or try to make efforts to patch things up between people that u have bad blood with. dont leave things hanging. life is to short to live with baggages.

I shall start with mine.

you will always be remembered.

Jae

No comments: